Security audits will be carried out in line with the principles of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED).
The security audit contractor must be at arm’s length from both the business applying for a grant and the security improvement service provider. The security audit contractor must also ensure that their recommendations are based on their independent observations and analysis and must align with the program’s objective of reducing the risk of break-ins.
Once an application has been approved, a voucher will be issued to the applicant business and include the details of the security audit contractor.
A list of registered security audit contractors is available on this site.
For further details please see the program terms and conditions.
Redeem your vouchers
Follow these steps to redeem your vouchers:
- Go to Redeem your vouchers.
- Enter your username and password, which you originally created when you applied to register your business.
- Select the My Submissions link at the top of page (next to the Log Out link).
- Select the Business Voucher Redemption Form.
- Fill out the form with relevant details.
- Attach required documents.
- If redeeming multiple vouchers, click on Add More after you have entered the details and attachments for each voucher.
- Once the form has been completed, select Submit.
- You will receive an automatic email confirming that the form has been submitted.
- You will be paid within 30 days after your submission has been received.
Important: You cannot redeem vouchers unless you have an Northern Territory Government vendor ID. To obtain one, go to InvoiceNTG and select Register my business. Please note that it may take up to three business days to have a vendor ID issued.
If you need help with the redemption process please contact us, quoting your application number (SAC/…).